Find the opportunity for responsible growth
The Brand Scan is a Sustainability Audit that analyses the sustainability level of an industry, a company or a brand from the consumer’s point of view on a regional as well as a national level.
On the one hand, we take a look at the differences between generations. On the other we distinguish three motivational segments: the Movers (Belgians who actively change their lifestyle), the Movables (already active, but could use a helping hand) and the Resisters (they want to keep things as they are).
In cooperation with the University of Ghent, Bubka has developed a quantitative research service that should enable an industry to define sustainability opportunities better and faster.
What you will learn from this research:
A. Industry outlook
- How can we define the industry’s responsibility in the general sustainability debate?
- What is the perception of the current efforts in the industry? What are the expectations?
- Is the sustainable transition perceived as fast or slow?
- What needs to be tackled by the industry and what are the priorities?
B. Brand and competition outlook
- What are the most and least sustainable brands in the category?
- Is your brand or product perceived as sustainable? What drives that perception?
- Why do consumers prefer your brand/product and what is holding back your competitors?
- Who are the movers, movables and resisters (consumers) in the category and across brands?
- What brands are perceived as movers, movables and resisters?
- What drives brand-switching behaviour?
- Which specific activities would initiate switching to your brand?
- What are the opportunities for growth?
What will you get?
- Category, brand and product specific survey questions
- A survey with 1,000 respondents and a 1.6% margin of error
- Generational (GenZ, Millennials, GenX, Boomers) and attitudinal segmentation (Movers, Movables, Resisters)
- A full report with results and recommendations
Ask for your own Brand Scan
Are you interested in your own Brand Scan, but you have still some questions?
No problem! You can book a free skype session without any further obligation with Wim Vermeulen, Director of Strategy and Sustainability at Bubka.
During this 20-minute session, Wim will explain if and why the Brand Scan is relevant for your industry, organization or brand.
Mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a free Skype session or call him +32 475 84 49 80.