Are you a killer executive?
Momma always said: “Never underestimate an account executive”. She was right, you know. Those people are bulldogs, killers, … They’re probably the hardest working people in advertising.
Things that make you stand out:
- Thinking strategically to recognize your clients’ priorities
- Being persuasive enough to inspire your colleagues
- Judging creative concepts
- Being brave enough to tell creatives when concepts are bad
- Selling the good concepts to clients
- Organizing the execution of said concepts within budgets
- Following up on integrated communication plans, both online and offline
Things you really should have:
- Sound knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- About 1 year of experience in an advertising agency
- A passion for all things communication
- A degree in communication or related studies
- Assertiveness, proactivity, resistance to stress
- A strong extraverted, profound and decisive personality
Things you’ll get if you tick all the boxes:
- An extremely challenging job with an ambitious agency
- A competitive salary. That’s right: we’ll “show you the money”.
- Benefits galore: a brand-new smartphone, a laptop and about 20 quirky colleagues
Things you should do if you want the job:
Apply online, of course! You can also send us an e-mail or go “old school” and give us a ring. On the phone, not the finger. Here are the details: Michel Laukens - email@example.com - 0475/667760