Do you think like a client and talk like a creative? And vice versa?
It must be hard, being an account manager. Tight budgets, even tighter deadlines, clients breathing down your neck and creatives showing you theirs … And still: you make it work. Under your guidance, you turn every campaign into a huge success. Then, there’s champagne and cheating with the boss’ secretary and … wait, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Do you have what it takes to be an account manager?
Things that make you stand out:
- You can translate briefings for our creative talents and you can explain their ideas to our clients
- Big budgets don’t scare you. Neither do the tight ones.
- You could even sell a coffin to your deceased great-aunt with your commercial skills
- Organizational talent to deal with many projects
- Flexibility to work hard and party late. Or was it vice versa?
- Ambition to make BUBKA stand out and grow stronger than ever before
- Empathy. Do you feel what our clients need? And can you deal with those pesky creative bastards?
Things you usually put on your CV:
- Experience in advertising, preferably as account manager
- A degree in communication management, social sciences, digital media, economics or something in that ballpark
- An impressive amount of knowledge on communication
- An even impressiver grasp of digital and social tools
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch. Big bonus if you can speak Bork Bork Bork. Look it up, it’s hilarious!
Things you can expect from us:
- An extremely challenging job with an ambitious agency and some big clients
- A competitive salary. That’s right: we’ll “show you the money”.
- A brand-new smartphone, a laptop and plenty of other benefits
- 20 colleagues, one fish and a nice view of the outside world
Things you should do if you want the job:
Apply online, of course! You can also send us an e-mail or go “old school” and give us a ring. On the phone, not the finger. Here are the details: Michel Laukens - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0475/667760