The Decade of Action:
a remarkable new documentary about Sustainable business
We are extremely proud to present you: The Decade of Action. This thought-provoking documentary about corporate sustainability was made by Bubka’s own Director of Strategy and Sustainability, Wim Vermeulen, along with his co-creator Bart Lombaerts. The worldwide virtual premiere is scheduled on December 11th and you are invited.
The documentary focuses on the role companies need to play in the fight against climate change over the next ten years. A must-see for CEO’s, marketeers, decision-makers, politicians and everyone else who actually cares about the future of our planet and our economy.
The film features key thought leaders from business, politics, media, the academic world and civil society. The list of interviewees includes:
- Frans Timmermans, vice-president of the EU Commission and responsible for the EU’s Green New Deal;
- Paul Polman, former CEO of Unilever,
- Johan Rockström, director of the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research;
- Gillian Tett, editor-at-large for The Financial Times
- Ioannis Ioannou, professor of Sustainability Leadership and Corporate Responsibility at The London Business School;
- And quite a few more.
Keen to find out what they have to say?
Check out the preview and register below
Fill out this form to stream the première on 11 December
Join us for the unique, virtual worldwide premiere of the documentary 'The Decade of Action'.